"We are excited to be able to offer expanded flexibility to our customers, without locking into our technology, as well as providing greater usability and integration," said John Considine, Verizon Terremark's chief technology officer. "By over-simplifying workload portability, we give the control back to the enterprise, as we enable them with efficiency and optimization of an elastic solution."
About Verizon TerremarkVerizon Terremark is a leader in transforming and securing enterprise-class IT on a global scale. A subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ), Verizon Terremark sets the standard for IT deployments with advanced infrastructure and managed service offerings that deliver the scale, security, and reliability necessary to meet the demanding requirements of enterprises and governments around the world. With a global network of data centers and a comprehensive portfolio of secure solutions, Verizon Terremark is helping enterprise and government executives realize the power and promise of the cloud today. For more information, visit www.terremark.com.
SOURCE Verizon Terremark
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV