MOSCOW and THE HAGUE, Netherlands, Jan. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yandex announced today that Greg Abovsky has joined Yandex as Vice President of Investor Relations effective January 14, 2013.
Greg started his career in investment banking at Morgan Stanley and has over 12 years of experience in a variety of finance and investment management roles in the media and technology sectors. Greg holds a B.A. in Business Economics and Russian Literature from Brown University and an M.B.A. with High Distinction from Harvard Business School.
"We are delighted to welcome Greg as our new VP of Investor Relations," said Alexander Shulgin, Chief Financial Officer of Yandex. "We believe that Greg's extensive experience will enable him to communicate the Yandex story effectively to our investors. Greg will be splitting his time between New York and Moscow, which will also allow him to be readily available to our investors throughout the world."Dmitry Barsukov, who was heading up Yandex Investor Relations since 2008, will be focusing on Mergers & Acquisitions in his position as Corporate Finance Director of Yandex. The Yandex Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10933
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Greg Abovsky, Katya Zhukova Phone: +7 495 739-70-00 E-mail: askIR@yandex-team.ru Media Relations: Ochir Mandzhikov, Dina Litvinova Phone: +7 495 739-70-00 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV