LAVAL, Quebec, Jan. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. ("Neptune" or the "Corporation") (Nasdaq:NEPT) (TSX:NTB) yesterday reported its consolidated financial results for the three and nine-month periods ended November 30, 2012 and announces that it will receive a first insurance payment.
Nine months ended November 30, 2012 Financial Results
Nutraceutical Business Results
- Nutraceutical revenues increased by 50% to $20,598,000 for the nine-month period ended November 30, 2012, up from $13,756,000 achieved during the corresponding period ended November 30, 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA from nutraceutical business for the nine-month period ended November 30, 2012 decreased by 11% to $2,225,000, down from $2,505,000 obtained during the corresponding period ended November 30, 2011.
- Net loss from nutraceutical business reached $13,632,000 for the nine-month period ended November 30, 2012, compared to a net profit of $1,004,000 for the corresponding period ended November 30, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV