Red Hat has also invested in additional partner-specific marketing, sales and technical support over the past year. With the updated Red Hat Channel Marketing Center, Red Hat has created a content syndication and marketing automation tool to assist partners in generating leads and developing pipeline for joint opportunities. To support partner growth, Red Hat has also added channel solution architects and partner sales representatives. These trained technical resources are available to help Red Hat partners architect and configure Red Hat solutions for customers and work exclusively on joint selling opportunities. Additional investments have been made in Red Hat’s Partner Help Desk, making it easier for partners to get quick answers to questions regarding the Red Hat partner program, Red Hat Partner Center and other system infrastructure tools.
Roger Egan, vice president of North America Channel Sales and Development, Red Hat
“This is not the strategy du jour. Working with and growing out our channel is imperative to Red Hat’s ability to deliver reliable, enterprise-ready, open source solutions to customers. We are committed to our partners and working with them to provide the technology necessary to meet the IT demands of today and tomorrow.”Steve Lankard, US CTO, OnX Enterprise Solutions “Red Hat has historically been very supportive of their Solution Provider partners providing sales and technical support coverage as well as advanced training opportunities. These latest initiatives reinforce Red Hat’s commitment to the Solution Provider partner community. Red Hat clearly understands the value of their Solution Provider partners to growing the enterprise open source solutions business and is investing in the resources that their partners need to be successful.” Connect with Red Hat
- Interact with Red Hat’s Partner Program
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Engage with Red Hat on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV