"The CODiE Awards competition was extremely competitive this year with a record number of innovative products and solutions competing," said Kathy Greenler Sexton, VP & General Manager for the Content Division at SIIA. "All of our CODiE Awards finalists should be commended for their innovation and market-leading products and services."
CODiE Award winners will be announced during a special luncheon on January 31 in New York during the SIIA's annual flagship conference for information industry leaders, IIS 2013: Breakthrough.
About Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.
Reed Technology and Information Services Inc., part of the LexisNexis family, provides innovative solutions for data conversion, preservation, analysis, e-submission and publication for corporate, legal and government clients. Reed Technology is a market leader and subject matter expert in its lines of businesses:
- Government: Providing data capture and publication solutions for every patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Life Sciences: Leading provider of Structured Product Labeling (SPL) and related services, serving over 625 life science companies.
- Reed Archives: Providing world class website and social media preservation services to support e-discovery, compliance and regulatory mandates.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Services: Giving law firms and companies tools to analyze patent information to make more informed and strategic decisions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV