Reed Technology and Information Services Inc., part of the LexisNexis family and a leading provider of commercial web and social media archiving services, is proud to announce the Reed Archives Web Preserver TM service has been chosen as a finalist for the prestigious Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE Awards.
The SIIA CODiE Awards recognize outstanding achievement in innovation, vision and overall industry impact for the software and information industries. The SIIA CODiE Awards remain the only peer-recognized program in the content, education and software industries. Finalists in the Content categories represent the best products, technologies and services created by media, publishers, and information services providers. The Reed Archives Web Preserver service was chosen as a finalist in the Best Legal Information Solution and Best Business Information Solution categories.
As an innovation in web archiving and social media, the Web Preserver service has been carefully developed to support the complex electronic data gathering needs of the legal community supporting research, litigation and eDiscovery. The technology provides Reed Archives clients with a range of capabilities that include the ability to:
- Dramatically reduce the time it takes to accurately capture and preserve content from the web, including social media.
- Easily organize all your web research into searchable folders where users can leverage tags to identify key themes within folders to find information as it is needed.
- Confidently present critical web content in its native format with digital signature, date and time-stamp that can be used as evidence in court.
- Proactively prevent "link rot" or changed website locations by permanently storing crucial research in our state-of-the-art data centers.
- Effectively support trademark research and audit needs by tracking the "effective use" of your trademarks. During an audit you can quickly retrieve compliant materials from your archive.
- Significantly reduce IT investment with the hosted solution.
Commenting on today’s announcement, David Ballai, CIO and VP of Commercial Solutions for Reed Technology said: “Reed Archives is honored and delighted to be selected as a CODiE finalist in multiple categories, particularly given the presence of significant competition. The team has worked extensively with the legal community to develop and bring to market an elegant and affordable solution to gathering and leveraging web-based content. We are most grateful to our peers in the software industry for this recognition.”