Anixter International Inc. (the “Company”) announced today that under Section 4.01(a)(6) of the indenture dated February 16, 2007, the company’s 1.00% senior convertible notes due 2013 CUSIPs 035290AJ4 and 035290AH8 (the “Notes”) became convertible beginning today, January 15, 2013, through 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, February 14, 2013. The final maturity date of the notes is Friday, February 15, 2013. The present conversion rate of the notes is 17.917 shares of the company’s common stock per $ 1,000 principal amount of notes.
Pursuant to the terms of the indenture, the company will settle its conversion obligations up to the principal amount of the notes in cash and may elect to satisfy any conversion obligations for amounts in excess thereof in stock, cash or a combination of stock and cash. The company intends to settle all amounts due upon conversion (including any amounts in excess of the principal amount) in cash.
The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. is the trustee and the conversion agent for the notes. All questions regarding procedures of the conversion of the Notes should be directed to Mary Callahan at Bank of New York Mellon at:
|Address: The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A.|
|2 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 1020|
|Chicago, IL 60602|
This press release is only a summary of certain provisions of the notes and indenture. A complete explanation of the conversion rights of the holders of the notes, as well as the procedures required to convert the notes is set forth in the indenture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV