Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE) will release fourth quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results beginning at 9:30 a.m. central time.
The call will be available as a live audio webcast and can be accessed at the investor relations portion of Anixter’s website at anixter.com/investor. Additionally, the call may be accessed with the toll-free dial-in number 1 (888) 417-8465 or international toll free number 1 (719) 325-2452. Please use the pass code 4949555. A replay of the call will be available at anixter.com/investor for approximately 30 days following the call.
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of communication and security products, electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners and other small parts. The company adds value to the distribution process by providing its customers access to 1) innovative inventory management programs; 2) more than 450,000 products and over $1 billion in inventory; 3) approximately 220 warehouses with 7 million square feet of space; and 4) locations in over 250 cities and 50 countries. Founded in 1957 and headquartered near Chicago, Anixter trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AXE.Additional information about Anixter is available at anixter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV