That's where Cramer surprised me a bit. I don't expect him to keep buying a stock he's no longer 100% bullish on. In fact, Cramer has made all the rights moves with AAPL in his Action Alerts Plus portfolio. But, I expected him to share my outrage over what's been happening to Apple lately. You know, you play the stock one way -- void of emotion -- but hammer the forces that drive the market insanity we're living through.
Outside of Amazon and Starbucks (SBUX), there's not a better-positioned company -- at least in the retail-meets-consumer-meets-tech-meets-Web space -- than Apple.
The market should not punish it on the basis of regurgitated news and noise.
If you tell me that's just how the stock market works, I can't accept that. Look at Apple's across-the-board domination -- fundamentally, on the balance sheet or as a pop culture and social phenomenon -- and tell me it shouldn't be immune to the whims of a casino-like market? If any stock deserves the benefit of the doubt, its uncertain future notwithstanding, it's AAPL.Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV