WALTHAM, Mass., Jan.15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) will issue its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year earnings news release at 7 a.m. EST Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. The release will be posted on the Raytheon home page.
The 2012 fourth quarter and full-year earnings results conference call will be at 9 a.m. EST Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. The call will be audiocast on the Internet at www.raytheon.com/ir. Charts to be referenced during the call will be available on the website for printing prior to the call.
Participants are urged to check the website ahead of time to ensure their computers are configured for the audio stream. Instructions for obtaining the required downloadable software are posted to the site.
About Raytheon Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.Investor Relations Contact Todd Ernst +1.781.522.5141 Media Contact Jon Kasle +1.781.522.5110 SOURCE Raytheon Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV