Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Helps Companies Achieve Higher Levels Of Productivity And Quality Through Major Upgrade To Signature Learning Solution
Kepner-Tregoe processes are based on the work of Dr. Charles Kepner and Dr. Benjamin Tregoe, two researchers who conducted a study on breakdowns in decision making at the Strategic Air Command. They found that successful decision making by Air Force officers had less to do with seniority or career path and more with the thinking process of gathering, organizing and analyzing information before taking action. Their basic thesis, that organizations can be taught to think clearly, stands as strong today as when they founded Kepner-Tregoe.
About Kepner-Tregoe Inc.
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) provides capability development and consulting solutions across the world to help build Thinking Organizations that resolve the most pressing issues with clarity and confidence. Founded in 1958 based on ground-breaking research on how people think, solve problems and make decisions, Princeton-based Kepner-Tregoe is dedicated to helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence by improving quality, increasing efficiency and reducing costs. KT Clear Thinking is used at every level of client organizations: to implement strategy; achieve step-change improvements in operations; increase customer satisfaction in support organizations; and drive superior issue resolution throughout the organization. KT provides Clear Thinking for a complex world. For additional information, visit the company's website at kepner-tregoe.com or their social media platforms on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Contact: Brad RussellPierpont Communications for Kepner-Tregoe830-358-3423 email@example.comSOURCE Kepner-Tregoe, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV