Jan. 15, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Increased profits through higher productivity and quality as well as lower costs has long been considered the holy grail of operational excellence. Kepner-Tregoe, the global capability development and consulting company, helps organizations achieve all three through their newly upgraded KT
Problem Solving and Decision Making (PSDM) solution
Princeton, New Jersey
based company announced significant enhancements to this landmark workshop that help companies develop their employees' capabilities to effectively solve difficult problems, make better decisions, manage risk and seize opportunities. Featuring new tools and media designed to enhance an attendee's engagement and ability to apply KT's Clear Thinking processes, the update creates a highly engaging environment for learners across generations.
Some of the new features and benefits of the KT PSDM solution include:
- Process modifications resulting from 55 years of testing and application that can be better leveraged for rapid on-the-job results;
- Nearly three hours of the most current media formats including live-action video, illustrated motion-graphics and simulation to enhance the learning experience ;
- A library of twenty-five new and time-tested cases that tackle relevant issues and demonstrate powerful, real-world examples of KT Clear Thinking;
- A mobile app available for Apple iOS and Android devices that supports the use of KT process after the workshop; and
- Integrated QR codes and social media elements that direct participants to additional content that reinforces concepts and provides technique reminders.
"KT seems to have done a great job on the upgrade," said
, director of continuous improvement at Johnson Controls (JCI). "At JCI we use a lot of video while developing the capabilities of our employees, so we really appreciate the addition of the new video and media for the upgraded PSDM."
The PSDM update is part of a larger strategy launched in
when Kepner-Tregoe announced the
KT Clear Thinking
vision to help clients "build a Thinking Organization" supported by its
new global website
that focuses on customer needs. KT Clear Thinking allows organizations to run more efficiently, improve quality and drive bottom-line results by developing high-quality employee thinking and issue resolution capabilities with support of coaching and consulting solutions to maximize return on investment.
"This investment perfectly complements the KT Clear Thinking vision," said
, chief executive officer at Kepner-Tregoe. "Organizations looking to improve operational excellence, develop the next generation of leaders and sustain competitive advantage will achieve a high ROI from thinking processes that have proven their value across industries and functions."
Baxter added, "The update to KT PSDM is critical to our customers' ongoing success in dealing with the ever-increasing complexity of business. We allocated substantial resources to ensure we evaluated and accordingly modified every element of the KT Clear Thinking process and supporting technology so learners can quickly absorb advanced techniques and drive better on-the-job results. Our customers will achieve maximum and sustained value from their engagements with KT."