GEORGETOWN, Grand Cayman, Jan. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. TM ("HLSS" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:HLSS) announced that today its Board of Directors declared a $0.12 dividend per ordinary share for the month of January 2013. The dividend will be payable to holders of record of our ordinary shares as of January 31, 2013 on February 11, 2013.
For more information on prior releases and SEC Filings, please refer to the "Shareholders" section of our website at www.hlss.com .
Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS) is an internally managed owner of high quality mortgage servicing assets, predominantly mortgage servicing advances and non-agency mortgage servicing rights, which are highly overcollateralized with historically stable net asset values. HLSS' primary investment objective is to generate stable, recurring fee based earnings and dividends throughout the economic cycle. For more information, visit www.hlss.com .
CONTACT: James E. Lauter Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer T: (561) 682-7561 E: James.Lauter@hlss.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV