ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company, today announced that the company will be presenting at the NINE 2013 - Noble Financial Capital Markets' Ninth Annual Equity Conference held at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, Florida, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time in Room 2. Brandon O'Brien, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
A live webcast of the audio portion of the presentation will be available to interested parties at http://investors.zagg.com under the “Events and Presentations” tab, and will be archived for one year.
About ZAGG Inc:
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a leading mobile device accessories and technology company with products that protect, personalize and enhance a consumer's mobile experience. ZAGG differentiates itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG® and iFrogz®, the company manufactures and markets a complete line of products to improve the functionality of portable gadgets, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV