- "If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?" -- Forrester Research, to research associate candidates.
- "How many cows are in Canada?" -- Google (GOOG), to local data quality evaluator candidates.
- "What song best describes your work ethic?" -- Dell (DELL), to consumer sales candidates.
- "Jeff Bezos walks into your office and says you have $1 million to launch your best entrepreneurial idea. What is it?" -- Amazon (AMZN), to product development job candidates.
- "Can you say 'Peter Pepper picked a pickled pepper' and cross-sell a washing machine at the same time?" -- MasterCard (MA), to call center job candidates.
- "What do you think about when you're alone in your car?" -- Gallup, to associate analyst candidates.
- "If we came to your house for dinner, what would you make us?" -- Trader Joe's, to crew candidates.
- "How do you make a tuna fish sandwich?" -- Astron Consulting, to office manager candidates.
- "You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on Iron Chef. How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?" -- Accenture (ACN), to consultant candidates.
- "How many windows are there in New York City?" -- Bain & Co., to associate consultants.
- "Have you ever stolen a pen from work?" -- Jiffy Software, to software architect candidates.
- "Pick two celebrities to be your parents." -- Urban Outfitters (URBN), to sales associate candidates.
- "What's your favorite song? Sing it for us." -- LivingSocial, to manager candidates.
Crazy Job Interview Questions to Expect From U.S.' Greatest Companies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.