So why would you want to buy the Ford over the Volt? It's simple: The car has more passenger space. If you need to fit five people instead of four, you must pick the Ford. Also, if you are a very tall/large person, or perhaps elderly and are having difficulty getting in and out of low-slung sports cars such as the Volt, the Ford C-Max makes for a very comfortable alternative.
These are both great cars. The Ford needs some more polish in terms of its software and powertrain architecture. The Chevrolet needs to be offered in more minivan or SUV body styles. In both cases, these cars perform the 500+ mile-per-day test at 75 MPH with almost flawless grades.
At the time of publication the author had a position in AAPL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV