2. Morgan Stanley ( MS): Provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. Market cap at $39.95B, most recent closing price at $20.17.
The hedge fund manager started a position in this company, citing a turnaround in its weak business (fixed income, currency, and commodities sales and trading) in 2013 as one of the catalysts. The stock trades at a 20% discount to tangible book. Loeb bought shares at an average cost of $16.77 per share. Morgan Stanley has a forward price of profit of 11.
3. Tesoro Corporation ( TSO): Engages in refining and marketing petroleum products in the United States. Market cap at $5.92B, most recent closing price at $42.17.This $5.7 billion company is in the refining and marketing business. The company is shareholder friendly, and the hedge fund believes there is hidden value in its retail and pipelines businesses. Tesora is valued at around 2.6 times its 2012 EBITDA. Third Point believes the shares could double from its $40 stock price level. Tesoro has a POP of just 7. Written by Kapitall’s Chris Lau .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV