Luxor Capital Group Announces That It Intends To Vote For The Revised American Realty Capital Trust Merger
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxor Capital Group, LP, a New York based investment manager ("Luxor"), beneficially owns and controls 16,569,757 common shares of American Realty Capital Trust (NYSE: ARCT), or approximately 10.5% of the common shares outstanding.
After reviewing the merits of the revised merger, Luxor plans to vote its shares in favor of the proposed transaction at the ARCT Special Meeting of Stockholders scheduled for January 16, 2013. Luxor believes that the additional consideration and increased pro forma dividend are materially positive changes and enough to earn Luxor's support.
Media Contact: Norris Nissim212-763-8041General Counsel of Luxor Capital Partners, LPSOURCE Luxor Capital Group, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV