Berry Petroleum Company (NYSE: BRY), today announced that the Company will be participating in the Credit Suisse 2013 Energy Summit February 4 - 7, 2013. Bob Heinemann, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation at 12:10 PM, MST on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
The Company will release a corporate update and revised presentation on February 4, 2012 in conjunction with this conference, and those materials will be available on the Company’s website at www.bry.com.
About Berry Petroleum Company
Berry Petroleum Company is a publicly traded independent oil and gas production and exploitation company. The Company uses its web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the Company is routinely posted on and accessible at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV