10. Horsehead Holding Corp. ( ZINC): Produces and sells specialty zinc and zinc-based products in North America. Market cap at $435.98M, most recent closing price at $9.92. Of the 5 analysts that have set a target price on the stock, the lowest price target stands at $12. This implies a potential upside of 20.96% from current levels around $9.92. Net institutional sales in the current quarter at -2.5M shares, which represents about 5.78% of the company’s float of 43.23M shares.
Contrarian Ideas: Hedge Funds Are Selling These 10 Stocks Trading Below Target Price
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts