6. Monster Worldwide, Inc. ( MWW): Provides online employment solutions worldwide. Market cap at $696.74M, most recent closing price at $5.95. Of the 8 analysts that have set a target price on the stock, the lowest price target stands at $7.25. This implies a potential upside of 21.84% from current levels around $5.95. Net institutional sales in the current quarter at -6.9M shares, which represents about 6.09% of the company’s float of 113.37M shares.
Contrarian Ideas: Hedge Funds Are Selling These 10 Stocks Trading Below Target Price
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.