TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE:TCB) is hosting a conference call to discuss its 2012 year-end and fourth quarter financial results on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. TCF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, William A. Cooper, is hosting the conference call and will be joined by other TCF executives. If you would like to listen to TCF's live conference call, please dial (877) 245-6230. To listen to the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 and enter conference ID # 80411284. The replay begins two hours after the call is completed on Wednesday, January 30 th and will be available through Wednesday, February 6 th.
TCF's conference call will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of TCF's website, http://ir.tcfbank.com, and will be archived for replay. A slide presentation for the conference call will also be available on the Investor Relations section of the website prior to the call.
TCF is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012. The company has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV