TULSA, Okla., Jan. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SemGroup ® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) and Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) today announced plans to release fourth quarter 2012 results after market closes on Thursday, February 28, 2013.
A joint conference call for investors will be held at 11 AM Eastern on Friday, March 1, 2013 to discuss fourth quarter results for both SemGroup and Rose Rock Midstream. Hosting the call will be Norm Szydlowski, president and chief executive officer, and Bob Fitzgerald, senior vice president and chief financial officer. A presentation of the results will be posted before the conference call on SemGroup's Investor Relations website at ir.semgroupcorp.com and Rose Rock Midstream's Investor Relations website at ir.rrmidstream.com.
|What:||SemGroup Corporation and Rose Rock Midstream fourth quarter 2012 earnings conference call and webcast|
|When:||11:00 AM Eastern, March 1, 2013|
|Where:||1) Phone conference call|
|* U.S. callers - 877.359.3652, pass code 88748209|
|* International callers - 720.545.0014, pass code 88748209|
|2) Log on to the webcast at ir.semgroupcorp.com|
|3) Log on to the webcast at ir.rrmidstream.com|
If you are unable to participate in the conference call or webcast, a replay will be available on both websites for a year following the call on the Calendar of Events-Past Events page.About SemGroup Based in Tulsa, OK, SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) is a publicly traded midstream service company providing the energy industry the means to move products from the wellhead to the wholesale marketplace. SemGroup provides diversified services for end-users and consumers of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, refined products and asphalt. Services include purchasing, selling, processing, transporting, terminalling and storing energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV