BILLERICA, Mass., Jan. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG) will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results before the opening of the market on Thursday, January 31, 2013. A teleconference with management is scheduled for the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
Participants should dial 1-719-457-2645 or 1-888-455-2296, referencing confirmation code 6035420. Participants are asked to dial in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the call will be available starting at 1:00 p.m. ET on January 31 until March 16, 2013. The replay can be accessed by using passcode 6035420 after dialing 1-719-457-0820 or 1-888-203-1112.
The call can also be accessed live and on-demand from the Entegris website. Point your web browser to http://investor.entegris.com/events.cfm and follow the link to the webcast. The on-demand playback will be available for six weeks after the conclusion of the teleconference.ABOUT ENTEGRIS Entegris provides a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in semiconductor and other high-tech industries. Entegris is ISO 9001 certified and has manufacturing, customer service or research facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. Additional information can be found at www.entegris.com . The Entegris, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3700
CONTACT: Steven Cantor VP of Corporate Relations T +1 978 436 6750 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV