LIVONIA, Mich., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower International, Inc. (NYSE: TOWR), a leading integrated global manufacturer of engineered structural metal components and assemblies, today announced that President and CEO Mark Malcolm will participate in the Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference in Detroit, Mich., on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. The company's presentation will begin at 11:45 a.m. EST and is expected to last approximately 40 minutes, including time for a question-and-answer session. During the presentation, management will provide an overview of Tower International's operations, performance and other related matters.
Information on accessing a live webcast will be posted to Tower's investor relations portion of Tower's website www.towerinternational.com. Following the event, a replay of the company's remarks will also be available on the same website.
Derek FiebigExecutive Director, Investor & External Relations(248) 675-6457 email@example.com
SOURCE Tower International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV