PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), the leader in social business, today announced that it will report financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012, after the U.S. markets close on Tuesday, February 5, 2013.
In conjunction with this announcement, Jive will host a conference call on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to review the company's financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012, in addition to discussing the company's outlook for the first quarter 2013. Jive's earnings conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-668-1639 (domestic) or 1-913-981-5546 (international) with conference ID #1475728. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ and a replay will be archived and accessible at: http://investors.jivesoftware.com/events.cfm . A replay of this conference call can also be accessed through February 19, 2013, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). The replay passcode is 1475728.
About Jive SoftwareJive Software (Nasdaq:JIVE) is the world's leading social business provider. We bring social technology innovations from the consumer world into enterprises securely and at scale, changing the way work gets done. Our platform combines the power of big data, enterprise integrations and social collaboration technologies. Millions of people at the world's largest companies are using Jive-powered networks internally and externally to transform their businesses. For a free trial of Jive's next-generation social business platform, please visit Try Jive.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Amanda Pires (650) 465-1215 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV