Wolf plans to enjoy her retirement with her husband, Richard Harris, a professor of political science at Rutgers University, and the rest of her family. She also intends to continue her work on public and private boards.
About American Water
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to approximately 15 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada.
Cautionary Statement Concerning Forward-Looking StatementsThis report contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the Company’s current expectations and assumptions regarding future events, including the period of Ms. Wolf’s continued service to the Company, and certain tasks to be performed by Ms. Wolf during that period. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including the time necessary to identify and hire a new chief financial officer and any subsequent determination by Ms. Wolf to retire at an earlier time than indicated in this report. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV