Cherokee Inc. (NASDAQ:CHKE), a leading innovator and global marketer of style-focused lifestyle brands around the world, today announced that Henry Stupp, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange on Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at 4:05 PM ET at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida. During the conference, Mr. Stupp will also be available to meet with investors during two breakout sessions scheduled for 1:35 PM and 2:50 PM ET.
Cherokee’s presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.cherokeegroup.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days after the presentation and can be accessed at the same web address.
About Cherokee Inc.
Cherokee Inc. is a global marketer and manager of a portfolio of Fashion
and Lifestyle brands including Cherokee
®, Carole Little
® and Sideout
®, in multiple consumer
product categories and sectors around the world. The Company has license
agreements with premier retailers and manufacturers covering over 40
countries around the world including Target Stores (U.S.), Tesco (U.K.,
Ireland and certain Central European countries), Zellers (Canada),
RT-Mart (Peoples Republic of China), Pick ‘n Pay (South Africa),
Falabella (Chile, Peru and Colombia), Arvind Mills (India and certain
Middle Eastern countries), Shufersal LTD. (Israel), Comercial Mexicana
(Mexico), Eroski (Spain), Nishimatsuya (Japan), Magnit (Russia),
Landmark Group’s Max Stores (certain Middle East and North
Africa countries), and the TJX Companies (U.S., Canada and Europe).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV