COLUMBIA, Md., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MCRS), a leading supplier of information systems to the hospitality and retail industries, today announced that its Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, Peter J. Rogers, Jr., will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference being held from January 15-17, 2013 in New York City.
Mr. Rogers's presentation about MICROS is scheduled from 8:00 am to 8:40 am, Eastern Standard Time, on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. The presentation is being webcast with a web address of
MICROS's investors and other interested parties who are not attending the conference are invited to listen to the presentation via the webcast. The webcast will be available for 90 days after the presentation.About MICROS Systems, Inc. MICROS Systems, Inc. provides enterprise applications for the hospitality and retail industries worldwide. Over 370,000 MICROS systems are currently installed in table and quick service restaurants, hotels, motels, casinos, leisure and entertainment, and retail operations in more than 180 countries, and on all seven continents. In addition, MICROS provides property management systems, central reservation and customer information solutions under the brand MICROS-Fidelio for more than 30,000 hotels worldwide, as well as point-of-sale, loss prevention, and cross-channel functionality through its MICROS-Retail division for more than 150,000 retail stores worldwide and 17,000 Fuel and Convenience stores. MICROS stock is traded through NASDAQ under the symbol MCRS. Additional information about MICROS can be obtained by calling MICROS's Investor Relations Department at 443.285.8112. The MICROS logo is a registered trademark of MICROS Systems, Inc. Contact: Peter J. Rogers, Jr. Executive Vice President, Investor Relations 443-285-8059 email@example.com SOURCE MICROS Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV