China Lodging Group
China Lodging Group (HTHT), an economy hotel chain in China, is trading up 7.4% at $19.26 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 526,000Average Volume: 97,534 Volume % Change: 685% From a technical perspective, HTHT is ripping higher here and entering new 52-week-high territory with heavy upside volume. This move is coming after HTHT recently pushed into breakout territory, above some key overhead resistance levels at 417.47 to $17.55. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in HTHT as long as it's trending above today's low of $18.18 to some past overhead resistance at $18.95 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 97,534 shares as bullish. If HTHT can maintain that trend, then this stock will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $22.50 to $24.47.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV