Landec (LNDC) and its subsidiaries design, develop, manufacture and sell polymer products for food and agricultural products, medical devices and licensed partner applications. This stock is trading up 6.9% at $12.82 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 277,000Average Volume: 130,508 Volume % Change: 261% From a technical perspective, LNDC is gapping higher here right above some near-term support at $11.80 with above-average volume. This move has started to push shares of LNDC into breakout territory, since the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $12.50. This move has also pushed LNDC into new 52-week-high territory, which is bullish technical price action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LNDC as long as it's trending above today's low of $12.22 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 130,508 shares as bullish. If LNDC can maintain that trend, then this stock could possibly hit $14 to $15 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV