CTLA Announces Pro Bono Initiative For Newtown Victims
HARTFORD, Conn., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association President Michael J. Walsh along with CTLA Past President Robert Sheldon, announce the formation of CT Trial Lawyers Care (CTLC). This CTLA initiative will provide volunteer pro bono legal services to any Newtown or other affected employee impacted by the Newtown tragedy and eligible to file a workers' compensation claim. No fees will be charged for the professional services of the attorney involved.
This CTLC initiative providing free legal services is consistent with the CTLA's belief that attorneys should not be profiting in any way from this tragedy.
Founded in 1954, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) and its public and professional education arm Connecticut Civil Justice Foundation (CJF) are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of Connecticut citizens and its consumers.Members of the media can contact the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association by calling Executive Director Neil Ferstand at (860) 522-4345 About CTLA Founded in 1954, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) and its public and professional education arm Connecticut Civil Justice Foundation (CJF) are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of Connecticut citizens and its consumers. Follow CTLA Blog & Connecticut Trial Lawyers News Media Contact: Neil Ferstand 860 522-4345 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV