LiifGroup, A Minneapolis-Based Crowdfunding Firm, Announces The Launch Of Two Boutique Crowdfunding Sites, Liifmed.com And Liifsport.com
Unlike crowdfunding predecessor Kickstarter, LiifGroup's philosophy offers innovators the option to capture any funding reached during their project. Many crowdfunding sites offer an all-or-none format. LiifGroup is unique in allowing innovators the option to utilize rewards and equity as part of their funding campaign.
According to Forbes, the crowdfunding industry will grow from $1.5 billion in 2011 to $2.8 billion in 2012. LiifGroup management anticipates continued growth in the area of crowdfunding and crowdsourcing as the new regulations pertaining to the JOBS Act are released later in 2013.
For more information on this press release, or to schedule an interview with LiifGroup, Liifmed, or Liifsport, please contact Kristi Masser at +1-612.750.5541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.LOGO: http://send2press.com/mediaboom/13-0114-liifgroup_72dpi.jpg This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com SOURCE LiifGroup, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV