Bright, uniform, reliable channel letter lighting is important to the brand image of countless businesses. Inconsistent or unlit elements can undermine customers’ positive perceptions. With more than 20 million linear feet of Tetra ® product installed worldwide, GE continues to provide business owners and sign makers with the easy-to-install, worry-free and dependable LED channel letter lighting systems they demand.
Tetra LED solutions stretch stroke spacing while maintaining impressive light uniformity in channel letters, meaning less product can be used in many cases. (Photo: GE)
“Professionals appreciate and specify GE LED sign lighting for more than its quality and reliability,” said Mark Shepard, global product manager for GE Lighting. “They go with GE because we’ve designed the system to be fast and easy to install—from pre-drilled holes and industrial-grade mounting tape, to the flexibility to cut between modules. Our proven system offers the potential to save money not just in operation but on the installation.”
The Tetra channel letter portfolio includes miniMAX (small letters), MAX (medium) and PowerMAX (large) options to meet any need. With Tetra products, customers can typically use one string of LED modules where two strings were needed before. Though slightly less bright, the outstanding uniformity of GE’s LED systems maintains impressive illumination across letter faces with fewer modules, meaning less cost in most cases.
Take for example a typical five-inch depth capitol ‘T’ using 13-15 LED modules arranged in two rows. With Tetra, the same capitol ‘T’ can be properly lit using a single string of seven to eight Tetra modules. Both Tetra PowerMAX and Tetra MAX stretch spoke spacing to a remarkable 11 inches in a five-inch depth channel letter while Tetra miniMAX allows nine inches in a four-inch depth channel letter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV