Jan. 14, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide
Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Retail Savings & Investments industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and
markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (
, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global retail savings & investments market grew by 5.5% in 2011 to reach a value of
In 2016, the global retail savings & investments market is forecast to have a value of
, an increase of 25.4% since 2011.
Deposits is the largest segment of the global retail savings & investments market, accounting for 53.6% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 45.1% of the global retail savings & investments market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research