American Spine Welcomes Dr. Ritu Varma, M.D.
FREDERICK, Md., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Ritu Varma is a graduate of the University of Toledo where she received her degree in Anesthesiology. She completed her interventional pain fellowship at the University of Michigan. Dr. Ritu Varma offers extensive background and experience in interventional treatment. She exceeds expectations in her clinical skills and is dedicated to providing compassionate care for her patients. She is specifically interested in chronic low back pain, pelvic pain, Hip pain, leg pain, osteoarthritis, and complex regional pain syndrome. She continues to keep updated with the latest in pain medicine. With this knowledge and experience she is also heading up the marketing team. Our patients have experienced great satisfactory treatment after meeting Dr. Varma.
With the increase in patient numbers, American spine continues to expand to meet the needs of their patients. Opening 10 locations throughout the region, we offer treatment in pain management, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, EMG studies and physical rehabilitation for our patients. Our minimally invasive approach to surgical procedures sets us aside from the rest. This along with our interventional methods of treatment provides the total care package.American Spine strives to put their patient needs first. This is proven through our multidisciplinary practice. Delivering continuity of care between physicians and offering multiple locations for our patients' convenience. SOURCE American Spine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV