Blackstone (NYSE:BX) announced today that it will host a 9:30 am (ET) conference call for the media on Thursday, January 31, 2013 on its fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 results.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing +1 (800) 230-1092 (U.S. domestic) or +1 (612) 332- 0107 (International).
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms.
We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our
investors, the companies we invest in, the companies we advise and the
broader global economy. We do this through the commitment of our
extraordinary people and flexible capital. Our alternative asset
management businesses include the management of private equity funds,
real estate funds, hedge fund solutions, credit-oriented funds and
closed-end funds. Blackstone also provides various financial advisory
services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and
reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information
is available at
Follow us on Twitter @Blackstone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV