Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 14
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
$RIMM up more than 10% so far this morning. Maybe $AAPL should name its next iPhone the BlackBerry 11?— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 14, 2013
Swatch buys Harry Winston watches and jewelry. What's next, McDonalds buying Nobu?— Epicurean Dealmaker (@EpicureanDeal) January 14, 2013
In my dream world, various Fed banks would troll each other and fight on twitter.— John Carney (@carney) January 14, 2013
Mr President:Now that you've had time to reflect post-election, how do you feel about putting up with four more years of this crap?— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) January 14, 2013
You know who else magically creates money? Banks.— Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma) January 14, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV