Liberty Tire Recycling Earns GREENGUARD Synthetic Turf Certification For Infill Produced By All Eight Plants Across North America
GREENGUARD Synthetic Turf Certification ensures that synthetic turf components meet stringent requirements for chemical emissions, lead content and heavy metal migration that are certified by independent laboratories. The certification is based, in part, on the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, European toy safety standard criteria for heavy metals, and the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment's Chronic Reference Exposure Levels for volatile organic compounds.
For more information about Liberty Tire Recycling, visit www.libertytire.com.
About Liberty Tire Recycling Liberty Tire Recycling is the premier provider of tire recycling services in North America. By recycling more than 140 million tires annually, Liberty Tire reclaims about 1.5 billion pounds of rubber for innovative, eco-friendly products. The recycled rubber produced by Liberty Tire is used as crumb rubber and industrial feedstock for molded products; as tire-derived fuel for industrial kilns, mills and power plants; and as rubber mulch for landscaping and playgrounds. The company maintains a nationwide network of processing plants, and comprehensive door-to-door collection services. Liberty Tire Recycling is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, please visit www.libertytire.com.
Contact: Jeff DonaldsonFor Liberty Tire Recycling412-642-7700 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Liberty Tire Recycling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV