CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:TREE), parent of LendingTree, LLC, announced today that Doug Lebda, Chairman and CEO will be presenting at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference in New York on Tuesday, January 15, 2012 at 5:30pm EST.
A copy of the presentation will be available on Tuesday, January 15 on the Tree.com investor relations site: http://investor-relations.tree.com/ and also at http://wsw.com/webcast/needham55/tree/. Investors interested in scheduling a meeting with Mr. Lebda should contact their Needham sales representative or email email@example.com. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tree.com, Inc. Tree.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) is the parent of several brands and businesses that provide information, tools, advice, products and services for critical transactions in consumers' lives. Our family of brands includes: LendingTree®, GetSmart®, DegreeTree®, LendingTreeAutos, DoneRight!®, ServiceTree SM, InsuranceTree® and HealthTree. Together, these brands serve as an ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, education, auto, home services and other services from multiple businesses and professionals who will compete for their business.Tree.com, Inc. is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. and maintains operations solely in the United States. For more information, please visit www.tree.com. SOURCE Tree.com, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV