3. STAAR Surgical Company ( STAA): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells implantable lenses for the cataracts and refractive surgery. Market cap at $218.87M, most recent closing price at $5.98. Of the 5 analysts that have set a target price on the stock, the lowest price target stands at $7. This implies a potential upside of 17.05% from current levels around $5.98. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 271,585 shares, which represents about 1.05% of the company’s 25.79M share float.
Written by Kapitall Wire’s Rebecca Lipman
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts