NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NYSE: NSH) announced today that Steve Blank, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of NuStar Energy L.P. and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC, will be participating in meetings with members of the investment community at the 2013 UBS Master Limited Partnership One-on-One Conference in Park City, Utah on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 and Wednesday, January 16, 2013.
The materials to be reviewed in the meetings will be available on each company’s web site after 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
NuStar Energy L.P., a publicly traded master limited partnership based in San Antonio, is one of the largest independent liquids terminal and pipeline operators in the nation. NuStar currently has 8,573 miles of pipeline; 87 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids; and 50% ownership in two asphalt refineries with a combined throughput capacity of 104,000 barrels per day. The partnership’s combined system has approximately 95 million barrels of storage capacity, and NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit NuStar Energy L.P.'s Web site at www.nustarenergy.com.
NuStar GP Holdings, LLC is a publicly traded limited liability company
that owns the two percent general partner interest, a 13.0 percent
limited partner interest and the incentive distribution rights in NuStar
Energy L.P., one of the largest independent liquids terminal operators
in the nation with operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the
Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, the United
Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit NuStar GP Holdings,
LLC’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV