Pioneer Announces Fiscal 2012 Results
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer Oil and Gas (Pink Sheets: POGS) announced financial results for fiscal 2012. Revenues for fiscal year 2012 (period ending September 30, 2012) were $968,038 as compared to revenues of $1,254,186 for fiscal 2011. The Company had a net loss of $1,104,988 or $.15 per share as compared to a net loss of $388,901 or $.05 per share for fiscal 2011. The net loss for fiscal 2012 was mostly caused by two factors: a non-cash write-off of the value of our resale lease inventory of $763,965 and substantially lower natural gas prices.
Pioneer's detailed financial statements can be viewed at http://www.piol.com/fi.html.
Statements concerning future financial results, production, expenditures, reserve estimates, and other items are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on assumptions concerning commodity prices, drilling results and other factors management believes are reasonable based on currently available information; however, management's assumptions and the Company's future performance are both subject to a wide range of business risks, and there is no assurance that these goals and projections can or will be met.
SOURCE Pioneer Oil and Gas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV