IFE Services Becomes TAM Airlines' New In-flight Entertainment Provider
KNUTSFORD, England, January 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Brazil's leading airline will work closely with its new in-flight entertainment provider to create one of the very best IFE offerings in the industry.
IFE Services announced today that it is TAM Airlines' new in-flight entertainment (IFE) provider.
From March 2013, IFE Services will provide Brazil's leading airline with a broad selection of top Hollywood, classic and Latin American movies as well as popular TV programmes and great music. Passengers will be able to enjoy the content on the audio visual on-demand (AVOD) and overhead systems across TAM Airlines' fleet of 162 aircraft. The IFE will be available in English, Latin Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. In addition to acquiring and supplying all of the content, IFE Services will manage the airline's entire digital encoding and AVOD management requirements.In November 2012, IFE Services announced that LAN Airlines had re-selected it as its in-flight entertainment provider. This latest announcement confirms the company's position as the number one IFE content service provider in Latin America. "We are delighted to be selected as the IFE provider to TAM Airlines," said Andy McEwan, CEO of IFE Services. "The TAM brand is synonymous with service excellence and we cannot wait to get started on enhancing their IFE offering even further to make their passenger experience one of the very best in the world." For more information about TAM Airlines visit: http://www.tam.com.br For more information about IFE Services visit: http://www.ifeservices.com About IFE Services IFE Services is a leading provider of in-flight entertainment solutions to the airline industry. Its focus on quality and innovation is supported by a strong commitment to customer service and investment in the latest systems and technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV