Foster Remodeling Takes Part In Home And Remodeling Show
LORTON, Va., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foster Remodeling, a Northern Virginia-based design build remodeling contractor, will participate in the Home and Remodeling Show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia. The show will be held from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, Jan. 18 and 19, 2013, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 20.
"This is a great opportunity for people to see the latest trends in Northern Virginia custom remodeling and get some new ideas for their home additions and renovations," said David Foster, CR, president of Foster Remodeling Solutions. "There are many new materials and technology features now available that can make a home much more comfortable and convenient."
Members of the Foster Remodeling Solutions team will be on hand to discuss the wide range of whole-home remodeling options, including exciting new possibilities for kitchens, baths, home entertainment, decks and outdoor kitchens. They will be at Booths 1218 and 621 throughout the weekend.
The Dulles Expo Center is located at 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center. Admission is $10 for adults and $3 for kids ages 6 to 12. Children 5 years old and younger are free.About Foster Remodeling Solutions: Foster Remodeling Solutions ( http://www.fosterremodeling.com) is a design build contractor based in Lorton, Virginia. The company has been in business for 30 years doing Northern Virginia home renovations and home additions. The home improvement company serves the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area, including Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia. Foster Remodeling is the recipient of several awards, including the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 GuildQuality Guildmaster Award and the Angie's List Super Service Award 2010. It was also named to the Qualified Remodeler 2012 list of Top 500 Remodelers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV