Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS), a leading global supplier of high performance power and mobile products, will hold its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results conference call on Thursday, January 24, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The company will release its fourth quarter 2012 results that day before the market opens.
Listeners can access the conference call by dialing 800-967-7144 (domestic), or 719-325-2328 (international). The conference ID is 6866254. The call is expected to last approximately one hour. A web replay will be available from noon ET, January 24, until midnight ET, February 22. The web replay is available on Fairchild's investor relations website at: http://investor.fairchildsemi.com
Non-GAAP financial measures may be presented during the conference call. Reconciliations of those non-GAAP measures to comparable GAAP measures will be available at the time of the call at the investor relations section of Fairchild Semiconductor's web site.
About Fairchild Semiconductor:Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) – global presence, local support, smart ideas. Fairchild delivers energy-efficient, easy-to-use and value-added semiconductor solutions for power and mobile designs. We help our customers differentiate their products and solve difficult technical challenges with our expertise in power and signal path products. Please contact us on the web at www.fairchildsemi.com. Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/fairchildSemi View product and company videos, listen to podcasts and comment on our blog @: http:// www.fairchildsemi.com/engineeringconnections Visit us on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/FairchildSemiconductor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV