Lahey Health brings together not only award-winning hospitals and nationally-recognized physicians, but also a network of senior care services that offer a broad range of at-home services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, an assisted living facility and community-based adult day health programs. It also features one of the area's most comprehensive behavioral health networks, providing integrated inpatient and outpatient services throughout northeastern Massachusetts.
With the new brand launch, Lahey Health is also raising money for six local food pantries by donating up to $1,500 for each through visits to its new parent website LaheyHealth.org: Beverly Bootstraps (Beverly), Haven from Hunger ( Peabody), Lexington Interfaith Food Pantry ( Lexington), Open Door ( Gloucester), People Helping People ( Burlington), and People to People ( Danvers).
Under the new brand, internationally-renowned Lahey Clinic will be renamed Lahey Hospital & Medical Center to better reflect the full level of clinical expertise it offers as a world-renowned tertiary provider of care, and a new Lahey Health logo and color scheme will help to brand Lahey Health facilities and physician practices across the region.
Several naming changes are accompanying the new brand campaign. Among the new hospitals and facilities are:
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington (formerly Lahey Clinic Medical Center)
- Lahey Medical Center, Peabody (formerly Lahey Clinic Medical Center, North Shore)
- Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington (formerly Lahey Medical Center, Lexington)
- Beverly Hospital, A Member of Lahey Health
- Addison Gilbert Hospital, A Member of Lahey Health
- Lahey Outpatient Center, Danvers (formerly Beverly Hospital at Danvers)