Statement From Frank Dunn
TORONTO, Jan. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - I am pleased with today's decision and after waiting almost nine years, I am grateful to have received vindication.
I extend my thanks to the McCarthy Tétrault legal team. I would also like to thank my family, friends, and all the people who stood by me through this difficult time.
Throughout my career at Nortel, it was an honour to work with such a dedicated, highly principled and committed group of people.
For a very long time, integrity has been the foundation of Nortel Networks' Corporate governance and business practices. The documentary evidence and testimony re-affirmed this core value that I witnessed over my 28 years with the company.I am looking forward to turning the page on this chapter of my life and have no further comment at this time. SOURCE Frank Dunn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV