- Results based on sales data ending Dec. 31, 2012 from 13,965 U.S. retail and corporate travel agencies, satellite ticket printing offices, and online travel agencies.
- Does not include sales of tickets purchased directly from airlines.
- Total sales are equal to the total amount paid for a ticket, which includes taxes and fees.
U.S. Travel Agents End 2012 Nearly 3 Percent Ahead Of 2011 In Air Ticket Sales
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.