SOGÂ® Names Jerry Heinlen As New CEO
Heinlen holds a BS from the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and an MBA from the Foster School of Business at the University of Washington. He serves on the board of SylvanSport LLC and is a member of the World President's Organization (WPO), Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), and the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD). He and his wife, Pat, have two daughters.
About SOG: Taking its name from an elite Special Forces military group from the Vietnam era – the Studies and Observation Group – SOG was founded in 1986 by designer and toolmaker Spencer Frazer. SOG has gone on to produce some of the favorite models of specialty knives and tools used by the military, law enforcement, industrial tradesmen and outdoor enthusiasts worldwide. SOG's diverse range of award-winning knives and tools are sold worldwide. For more information, visit www.sogknives.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV